You don't just want a visa, you want a job too!
Our New Zealand Job Search Service
- The algorithm-screening friendly CV
- Can you volunteer?
- Networking to find a job in New Zealand
- Nailing the Job Interview
- What is an Accredited Employer?
- How much will you be able to earn?
- How to Write a Cover Letter for New Zealand
Job Search Assistance and Coaching
- When we started New Zealand Immigration Concepts, it became clear that most migrants need a job offer to meet their visa requirements.
- Other local visa companies can get you a visa once you have a job offer, and local recruitment companies help you get a job once you have a visa, but they do not collaborate.
- Employers often don't understand the process and want you to have a visa before they offer you a job, and you will not be eligible for a visa until you have a job offer.
- You find yourself stuck in what we call a "Catch 22 Dilemma".
- Our successful job search service has been developed to bridge this gap and make the transition here as seamless as possible. Our job search team bring expert experience and offer assistance, coaching and networking advice tailored to your skills.
Find out more about our Job Search Service:
Read more about finding a job in New Zealand:
Are you eligible to work and live in New Zealand? Find out by using our Quick Self-Assessment Points Guide.
Find out about our proven track record: Happy Clients!
Get Job Search Assistance
If you want to find out what it takes to find a job in New Zealand ask our Job Search Coach Anna Fyfe for a Free Assessment of your chances.Free Assessment