Our Immigration Advisers are highly qualified and licensed by the Immigration Advisers Authority, IAA.
Professional registration is compulsory for Immigration Advisers, whether they are working in New Zealand or anywhere else in the world.
Licensed Immigration Advisers are bound by the Licensed Immigration Advisers Code of Conduct 2010.
The New Zealand Immigration Authority does not accept visa applications from advisers who are not licensed by the IAA and will reject any visa applications lodged by non licensed advisers.
Before engaging an immigration adviser, you need to check whether the adviser is entitled to act for you. Immigration New Zealand will not process any visa applications presented by somebody who is not authorised to do so by the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act 2007.
Each year our Licensed Immigration Advisers go through a strict compliance regime to apply for their licenses to be renewed. This gives you peace of mind and the assurance that they are up to date with current immigration laws and processes throughout your entire immigration process.
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers:
Dr. Carsten Hallwass
Licensed Immigration Adviser - Licence Number: 200900212
Licensed Immigration Adviser - Licence Number: 201800790
Licensed Immigration Adviser - Licence Number: 202000093
Licensed Immigration Adviser - Licence Number: 202000420
The Immigration Advisers Authority, IAA
To ensure that only qualified professionals provide immigration advice, the IAA
- keeps a public register of licensed immigration advisers
- develops and maintains competency standards and a code of conduct for licensed advisers
- investigates and takes enforcement action against offences against the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act 2007, such as providing advice when neither licensed nor exempt
- receives complaints against licensed immigration advisers, and, if appropriate, refers them to the Immigration Advisers Complaints and Disciplinary Tribunal who will hear the complaint and may impose sanctions.
The Licensed Immigration Advisers Code of Conduct
All Licensed Immigration Advisers have to adhere to a strict code of conduct.
This ensures that your Immigration Adviser will:
- show you evidence that they are licensed
- be honest, professional, diligent and respectful
- conduct themselves with due care and promptly
- provide you with objective advice
- declare any conflicts of interest, including any commission they will receive, and seek your approval to continue to act for you
- provide you with a written agreement for you to sign before any work is started which sets out the services to offer and the fees
- charges fees that are fair and reasonable
- provide you with invoices with full descriptions of what the fees relate to
- let you know when your application has been lodged and provide you with on-going timely updates
- keep your documents safe and return them to you in a secure manner.
To check whether an adviser is licensed you can look up the Authority's website: http://www.iaa.govt.nz.
Ask us for a Free Professional Assessment!
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and Job Search Professionals will assess your chances and let you know how you can start your migration process.