Experience a hole new level of Immigration Assistance: Visa Assistance & Job Search Support from under one Umbrella.
Our unique and powerful Service Fusion takes the term Immigration Assistance to a whole new level:
When working with us on your move to New Zealand you will get the best all-round immigration support you can wish for - Visa Assistance and Job Search Support provided by two experienced teams, working together from under one roof.
Success orientated Visa Assistance - Our Goal: Your Visa!
The visa application process is complex and liaising with Immigration New Zealand and other authorities involved in your process can be daunting.
Many of our clients have confirmed that they would have found it difficult to navigate this process without expert assistance.
Are you unsure whether finding a job or running a business is your best way forward?
Choosing the right visa type and submitting a perfect visa application is vital for the success of your visa process.
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers will listen to your plans for New Zealand and help you decide which pathway to choose for your migration: a Skilled Migrant visa, a Business visa or a Family based visa.
Immigration Case Management
We will manage your visa application process for you and your family and take care of all formalities involved from start to finish.
They have more than 35 years combined experience in advising clients from all over the world with their migration to New Zealand.
Julia Cooke, Licensed Immigration Adviser, Licence Number 200901849
Dr. Carsten Hallwass, Licensed Immigration Adviser, Licence Number 200900212
Read more about our Visa Assistance Service.
Find out whether you qualify for a visa for New Zealand: Ask our Licensed Immigration Advisers for a Free Assessment.
Job Search Support that really works - Find a Job!
Our in-house Job Search Service provides our clients with the deciding boost when looking for skilled employment in New Zealand.
This highly efficient and successful program has evolved constantly over the past 10 years and we are now providing the most comprehensive and targeted individual job search assistance available for immigrants to New Zealand.
Our Job Search Program
We will not only give you general advice or a template for your CV and cover letter, but
- actively build your profile to represent your professional skills in a format that is understood and appreciated in New Zealand;
- make use of our constantly growing network of recruiters from all areas of work to connect you with the New Zealand employment market;
- evaluate employer and recruiter feedback to optimise your job applications;
- coach and support you during your entire job hunt in New Zealand, until you have found a job.
We go the extra mile for you. It works for our clients!
"New Zealand Immigration Concepts was the only immigration company that we could find with comprehensive job search assistance." Clayton B., South Africa
Find out how we can help you find a job in New Zealand.
Find out what your chances of finding a job in New Zealand are: Ask our Job Search Professionals for a Free Assessment.
Make use of our powerful and unique Service Fusion - Beat the Catch22!
Our Visa and Job Search services function entirely independently of each other.
You are free to work with either our Visa Team or with our Job Search Professionals. You can choose the level of support you need and that suits your plans.
However, if you decide to make use of our unique and powerful Service Fusion, you will experience an unparalleled level of Migration Support!
Because it will help you overcome the Catch 22 hurdle: You need a visa to get a job and a job to get a visa!
How does the Service Fusion work?
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and our Job Search Professionals will tie both aspects of your migration process together and provide the ultimate solution for your migration requirements, a perfect Service Fusion:
Your Licensed Immigration Advisers
- will take care of all visa related aspects of your migration and - at the same time -
- work hand in hand with our in-house Job Search Professionals on a daily basis, here in our office in New Zealand.
- They will advise you and the Job Search Team to ensure that your job search stays in line with visa requirements at all times and
- liaise with your New Zealand employer to educate them about your visa status and
- facilitate the swift processing of your work visa application.
Your Job Search Team
- will liaise with your Licensed Immigration Adviser throughout your process to ensure that your job search is aligned with your visa application at all times.
- You are only applying for positions that fulfil visa requirements and provide a base for your visa
Does it help your job search if you have engaged a Licensed Immigration Adviser?
Your New Zealand employer will experience the hands-on support from both service divisions and will be assured that you are the best candidate for the job vacancy.
Many of our successful job search clients have confirmed that the fact that they have enlisted the support of a Licensed Immigration Adviser made a huge difference.
Most New Zealand employers are daunted by the thought of having to go through the visa application process with you.
From our experience recruiters and employers will be a lot more open to considering you as a serious job applicant if your visa matters are in professional hands!
And another reason why job applicants who work with a Licensed Immigration Adviser are preferred candidates:
Using a Licensed Immigration Adviser shows your commitment to finding a job in New Zealand and it makes the employment process a lot easier for your New Zealand employer.
We only work with clients who have been carefully pre-approved by our Licensed Immigration Advisers as well as our Job Search Professionals.
- Right from the start of our cooperation you can be assured that we believe in the successful outcome of your immigration.
- We will identify any potential risks or hurdles and develop a strategy on how we are going to overcome them with you.
- You will have transparency throughout the process.
- Our fees are fixed right from the start.
To prove our commitment to your success our fees are vastly success based!
The feedback we have received from our clients over the years speaks for itself.
"Hi Julia,Thank you and the whole team for the great job. Frankly, I still cannot get how you did your "magic". Thank you for all your efforts, professional advice and, of course, for your patience with us. :) Regards, S."
"Thank you for your help in that journey! My job hunting has really been improved thanks to NZIC.
Katrin was always by my side, giving me advice, working on my CV and Cover Letter and even correcting my English!
And then, thanks Julia, my application for my Work Visa has been accepted within only 3 days! The great work done before has surely helped to achieve this quick positive result.
NZIC are really professional and know what to do, when to do it and how to do it… That is so convenient and efficient! I’m still working with them for the next steps and would like to thank them again for their help and support.
Thank you! Kind Regards, François B. IT Systems Engineer, France"
Ask us for a Free Professional Assessment!
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and Job Search Professionals will assess your chances and let you know how you can start your migration process.