Find a job in New Zealand
Finding a job will most likely be one of the most important stepping stones on your pathway to New Zealand, but looking for employment in a new country is a daunting task.
The solution: Our Job Search Program for Migrants!
To provide the best support possible for our clients we have developed our successful Job Search Program.
Our team of New Zealand based Job Search Professionals will work with you on maximising your potential on the New Zealand employment market and assist you with finding a job that matches your skills and expertise.
Are you eligible to work and live in New Zealand? Find out by using our Quick Self-Check Guide.
Read more about applying for New Zealand residency through the Skilled Migrant Category:
- How many points will you need to have a realistic chance?
- Will you be able to claim points for your qualifications?
- Will you be able to claim bonus points for your professional expertise?
- Do you have to be registered in New Zealand?
- Will you meet the English language requirements?
Ask our Job Search Professionals
If you want to find out more about finding a job in New Zealand, contact Katrin Schottke, Job Search Manager at NZIC.Ask Katrin for a Free Assessment