Work in New Zealand: Join our friendly dynamic team!
As we are growing, we are looking for new team members who can compliment our range of skills and help us provide the best support possible to migrants wishing to move to New Zealand.
We are always open to new ideas and this approach makes us an industry leader in the immigration field.
So if you think that this would be an exciting area of work for you, let us know what you can do to improve the level of support we can offer to migrants from all over the world.
We might be able to create just the right role for you!
New Listing May 2018:
Job Search Adviser for Migrant Jobseekers
New Zealand Immigration Concepts is based in Nelson since 1994. Today we are one of New Zealand’s leading immigration consultancies.
Our team of Licensed Immigration Advisers and Job Search Professionals provide a superior and unique level of immigration assistance to highly skilled migrants from all over the world.
To further extend the level of support we are able to offer our clients we are now seeking a competent addition to our Job Search Team.
For this newly developed role we are looking for somebody who can be a
Job Search Coach, Network Builder and Connector.
Our new team member will provide ongoing support and advice for our clients throughout their entire job search process from start to finish, empowering them to secure a job in New Zealand.
This is a pro-active and hands-on role that will require excellent communication skills and a solid understanding of the New Zealand job market, as well as the job application process.
We are seeking someone with
- a solid understanding of the New Zealand job market and the job application process
- initiative, motivation and a strong drive to succeed for our clients, making their goal your mission
- a can-do attitude and the capacity for patience and perseverance, to provide an outstanding level of ongoing support and encouragement
- excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- great organisational skills
- the ability to be a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- an excellent understanding of cultural differences and the ability to relate well to our international clientele
- high ethical standards and integrity.
Experience in the recruitment sector is a definite advantage, but we are happy to consider applicants from a sales or management background with the necessary skills, attributes and motivation to be successful for our clients.
We will need you to provide ongoing and continuous support for our clients and cooperate closely with our team for a minimum of 20 hours, but for the right candidate there is scope for some flexibility in terms of your working hours and your place of work.
Please email us for a detailed role description, then send us your CV and cover letter to let us know what you can contribute to supporting our migrant job seekers in their endeavour of finding employment in New Zealand.
We are excited to hear from you!
Martina Koennecke, Director
New Zealand Immigration Concepts ltd.
We are looking for a competent Careers Adviser to join our team at NZIC in Nelson.
Purpose of this role: To take the support component of our Job Search Service for Skilled Migrants to a higher level.
Key responsibilities: To coach and support our clients throughout their entire journey of searching for a job in New Zealand:
- Establishing good working relationships with clients and developing efficient job search strategies
- Working with clients on identifying job vacancies that match their overseas skills
- Following up job applications by telephone or email and providing constructive feedback to clients
- Preparation of application material, CVs, cover letters etc.
- Liaising with employers and recruiters
- Coordinating the job search process with the visa application process by cooperating with our Licensed Immigration Advisers
- Providing guidance and encouragement throughout the job search process.
- Experienced in careers coaching and job application support
- Excellent knowledge of the New Zealand employment market
- Excellent communication skills – telephone and written correspondence
- Ability to think outside the square and develop new ideas and processes
- Enjoy working with people and providing support
- Enjoy problem solving
- Professional and reliable
- Ability to work independently but also as part of our team
- Good understanding of migrant backgrounds and needs
The successful candidate will form a team with our experienced Careers Adviser.
If you have the above skills and are excited about the possibility to develop a support service that provides hands on expert coaching to our migrant clientele, we would love to hear from you!
We would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
Please email Martina<MK@new-zealand-immigration.com>
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and corresponding with clients and authorities
- Managing client communication by providing ongoing support and advice throughout the process
The successful applicant will have
- a solid knowledge base and be up to date with immigration regulations
- excellent communication skills,
- outstanding attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- the ability to work under pressure, manage deadlines and face multiple priorities efficiently
- good problem solving and decision making capabilities
- high ethical standards and integrity
- strong computer skills
- an excellent understanding of cultural differences and the ability to relate well to our international clientele (second language would be an advantage)
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- a hands on approach when it comes to supporting other team members.
If you have the above skills and would enjoy working in our multi-national environment as part of our team we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to support our team
Our Licensed Immigration Advisers and our office manager need admin support to help them cope with their growing work loads. In this role you will be based in our office in Nelson.
If you are interested email Martina Koennecke<MK@new-zealand-immigration.com>
Experienced Recruitment Professional
Are you passionate about assisting skilled migrant job seekers with finding just the right job in New Zealand?
Our popular and highly efficient Job Search Team would love to hear from you!
Are you a Networking Guru?
As networking becomes more and more important, we are growing our existing contact base in New Zealand.
If you are good at identifying networking opportunities and enjoy communicating with other professionals, please get in touch!
We simply do not have the capacities to provide as much up to date information and news on our website as we would like to.
If you enjoy writing and have excellent proof reading capabilities, this could be an opportunity for us to work together.
This job can definitely be done remotely and therefore does not require you to be in Nelson or even New Zealand.
Are you a capable sales professional with a strength for establishing good relationships and trust?
Do you have the the ability to communicate well with a broad range of people from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds and have a good understanding of their situation and needs?
Are you looking for a placement to gain overseas experience as part of your qualification pathway?
We can offer you a wide range of options that cover your professional direction and will comply with your education requirements: junior lawyers, HR and recruitment juniors, management graduates etc. - and Nelson is a great place to stay while getting overseas experience!
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you!