Run your own business in New Zealand
If you are planning to be self-employed in New Zealand, the New Zealand Immigration Concepts Network will provide you with all the expert knowledge and support you will need.
Ask us how
- to prepare and lodge your Long Term Business Visa application according to New Zealand immigration law requirements
- to establish a business, or
- to find and buy a business that suits your expectations
- to get the necessary legal advice
- to get the necessary taxation advice
- to write a business plan which will satisfy Immigration New Zealand
Our at New Zealand Immigration Concepts have the expert knowledge to guide you through your Long Term Business Visa application process.
New Zealand lawyers and tax specialists will be at your side throughout the process if you want their assistance.
If buying an already existing business might be an option for you, our business expert will be able to assist you with finding a business that suits you.
Ask our Licensed Immigration Advisers for a free assessment of your chances of successfully immigrating to New Zealand by running a business:
|"The process of applying to come to New Zealand can be a daunting one for new migrants" Immigration New Zealand